Please take a look as we take you through each section on the Digicel+ bill.
2. Statement of Account Charges
3. Slip for Check/cash Payments.
1. Billing Address - This is the address the bill is sent to.
2. Account Number – Unique number associated with your account. This number is needed when making payments to your account or when you contact customer care for assistance.
3. Amount Due - Total charges plus any past due amounts owed (if any).
4. Due Date – Full payment must be received on or by this date to avoid late fees of $250+GCT or disconnection.
5. Invoice Number – Helps identify charges and payment periods.
6. Invoice Date – The date the invoice was generated (start of your billing period)
7. Previous Balance - Last billing period’s total amount due.
8. Less Total Payments - Payments made towards last bill (service period).
9. Balance Brought Forward - Amount owing from last bill (service period).
10. Monthly Subscription Charges - Amount required to pay per service period.
11. Total Usage Charges - Any charges not including your monthly subscription.
12. Total Discounts - Total of any discounts applied to account.
13. Tax - G.C.T. & T.C.T.: General Consumption Tax on Data and Calls; and Telephone Call Tax.
14. Total Current Charges - Amount due for this service period inclusive of tax.
15. Total Amount Due - Amount owing for current and past service period.
16. Slip- This section is to be submitted with your check or money order payable to Digicel.
If your bill is higher than expected, this is usually due to one of the following:
• Partial Month Charges (also known as prorated charges) - which can occur if you change your subscription mid-month or if this is your first bill.
• Call Charges - if you make calls outside your monthly allowance these will be charged separately.
• Video on Demand - if you purchase content during the month this will appear on the next bill we generate for you.
• PVR - after an initial free trial period you will be charged for our recording feature on a monthly basis.
For more charge related details, please click here.
Please note: Screenshots are included as a guide - Currency/Figures may differ depending on where you are located.