If the remote control for your Digicel set top box (STB) does not control any of the functions (power, volume, channels, TV Guide etc.), possible cause:
• The remote control is far away from the STB.
• The batteries need to be replaced or is inserted incorrectly.
• Something is blocking the receptor (light on the STB).
• Remote is faulty.
• Ensure the batteries are functional and correctly inserted.
• Ensure you are facing the Set Top Box when pressing the knobs.
• Replace the batteries.
• Purchase a new remote.
In the case where your remote control is still not working, please visit a Digicel store to acquire a replacement. An additional remote control is available for purchase from Digicel stores for JMD 2,330.00 + tax.