To request an extension through our IVR, there are certain criteria that should be met:
1. The Account must be barred
- An extension is not able to be added to any account that is still in an active state.
2. There should be no outstanding balance from a previous invoice
- Clear balance from the previous invoice to be qualified.
3. No discretionary re-connection should have been applied for the current service period.
- Only one temporary extension per 30 days invoice period.
All three (3) conditions are required to be met to be qualified for an extension.