All LTE Home bills are due on the 27th of the month. You are given two days grace period to pay their bills. Payments received after the 29th of the month will attract a late payment fee of $250 plus tax which will appear on their next invoice.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your Digicel+ bill
- My Bill is higher than expected
- My service has been suspended
- Paying my bill through MyDigicel app
- Paying my bill
- Where can I pay my LTE Home bill?
- When is my LTE Home bill due?
- Requirements to qualify for temporary reconnection
- How to request temporary reconnection via the IVR
- Understanding Grace Period & Bill Cycle