1. What is Disney+?
- Disney+ is a subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming service that allows customers to access content from mobile devices.
2. Is Disney+ available to all Digicel+ customers at no extra charge?
- No, Disney+ is available to Digicel+ Fibre customers who have subscribed to a Home Fibre plan that includes Disney+.
3. How do I access Disney+ with my Digicel+ subscription?
- Digicel+ customers whose plan includes Disney+ will receive an email with a link to the My Digicel app. You will need to click the link and enter your Digicel ID to validate your Digicel+ account before you can create an account with Disney+ to start watching.
4. Can I get Disney+ if it is not included with my Fibre plan?
- Yes, simply call Customer Care to upgrade your plan. Once your new plan has been activated, you will receive an email with a link to My Digicel app where you will need to enter your Digicel ID to validate your Digicel+ account before you can create an account with Disney+.
5. I already have a Disney+ subscription, can I remove it from my Digicel+ Fibre bundle?
- At Digicel+ we are committed to giving you “Simply More” with every plan. If your Home Fibre subscription includes Disney+, it cannot be unbundled.
6. How can I access Disney+?
- Disney+ can be downloaded from the Google Play, Apple Store or via web browser.
7. Is Disney+ available on all devices?
- Disney+ is compatible with all mobile devices, web browsers, game consoles and smart TV. For a full list of supported device, please visit: help.disneyplus.com
8. How many devices can be watched simultaneously per user?
- Up to four(4) devices can watch Disney+ at once; and each Disney+ account can have 7 profiles for a personalised viewing experience.
9. What should I do if I am unable to access Disney+ with my Digicel+ subscription?
- First, check the My Digicel app to ensure you have logged in with the correct Digicel ID and that your Disney+ status says “Active”.
10. How will charges be applied for Disney+?
- If your Digicel+ Home Fibre Bundle includes Disney+ then you will not see any additional charges on your Digicel+ bill because Disney+ is included with us.
For Digicel+ customers on promotional bundles that have opted to pay for Disney+ separately, this amount will be added to your monthly Digicel+ bill.
11. Will Disney+ use my mobile data?
- If your Home Fibre plan includes Disney+, you will be able to access the app at home or on the go. If you use Disney+ on the go, data charges may apply dependent on your mobile carrier.
12. What happens if I already pay for Disney+ separately+ ?
- If you currently subscribe directly to Disney+, you won’t need to cancel your subscription. To keep your existing Disney+ profile with your Digicel+ subscription you will need to verify your Digicel+ subscription via the MDA app then you will only need to login using your existing Disney+ credentials to keep your profiles and viewing list. Your existing subscription with Disney will be automatically paused for as long as you remain a subscriber to Disney+ via Digicel+. You will be charged by Digicel+ after activating your Digicel subscription.
If you have an existing subscription via Disney+, billed by a 3rd party, such
as Google or Apple, you need to manage your subscriptions. Read this
Disney+ help article for more information: